International GA Conference planning meetings

We encourage everyone in GA in Area 10B to come out and volunteer on a committee. Hospitality and Registration volunteers are needed. This is our chance to roll out our hospitality to the rest of International GA on May 31 through June 2. Over 120 Trustees will meet on May 30 and May 31 prior to the conference. Conference flyer on the home page. Next meeting Sunday May 19 at 4.

at  1909 Production Drive

Comments

7 Responses to “International GA Conference planning meetings”

1. Betty S on September 17th, 2018 7:02 pm

Please email me a registration form for 2019 conference

Betty S

2. admin on January 25th, 2019 5:02 pm

Sorry just found this in spam. I sent out the registration flyer in case you did not get it from the ISO.

3. Bob H. Toledo GA on October 23rd, 2018 4:14 pm

Hi, would you please email me a flyer for the international conference next Spring when one is available. Thanks so much.

4. Louis Weiss on November 25th, 2018 5:52 pm

2019 International GA Conference Committee

To Whom it May Concern,

I am Lou W from Colorado. I have been apart of our Fellowship and have abstained from gambling since June 23, 1999 and have presented workshops over the years at various GA International Conferences.

As such, I desire to present a Workshop based upon Steps 11 and 12 at the upcoming 2019 GA Conference that you are hosting.

I would like to respectfully know who to contact on the Committee to find out if this would be possible.

Thank you in advance for your hospitality as well as your assistance in this request.

Lou W
    720-290-1752

5. admin on January 25th, 2019 4:54 pm

Mark from Cincinnati. His email address is mark.brand@redleonard.com. See you at the conference!

6. Scott S on March 17th, 2019 11:43 am

I am planning on attending the International Conference in May.Could you tell me which 4 meals are included in Plan B.
    I have to leave before the Sunday morning brunch and am curious if that is one of the meals included.Who can I contact to get this information?

7. admin on May 2nd, 2019 10:46 pm

Sorry I do not get notifications of comments. Gary B is the contact for the meals. bUt I do know breakfast Sunday is one of 4 meals. It would cost more to have 3 a la carte meals then the package with 4.